- Jason Monroe on Should an Alzheimer’s Patient Have a Credit Card?
- Weary on Should an Alzheimer’s Patient Have a Credit Card?
- Ruth on How and Aging Population can Influence Infrastructure Changes
- Jason Monroe on Door to Door scams to watch out for
- Dental Implant Mini Residency on Dental Health Caregiving
Monthly Archives: November 2011
Advanced Healthcare Directives For Seniors If something unexpected happens, you will want to know your wishes will be carried out if you are unable to express those wishes. The best way to make sure your desires are carried out is … Continue reading
My father turned 77 this year and is celebrating his second Thanksgiving while in the care of a nursing home. It’s been three years since his last time we were able to bring him home for Thanksgiving and he has … Continue reading
Wednesday, Nov. 5, 2011 — Older people who walk more slowly than their peers may be at greater risk for complications and disability following surgery, according to a new study. In fact, a small amount of physical exercise could profoundly … Continue reading
Hope you find the content informative and accurate. We will try to update the content at least twice a month, so be sure to check back here often.