- Jason Monroe on Should an Alzheimer’s Patient Have a Credit Card?
- Weary on Should an Alzheimer’s Patient Have a Credit Card?
- Ruth on How and Aging Population can Influence Infrastructure Changes
- Jason Monroe on Door to Door scams to watch out for
- Dental Implant Mini Residency on Dental Health Caregiving
Monthly Archives: March 2012
A recent long term study has found that men who consume more than one 12-oz sugar-sweetened beverage a day had a 20 percent higher risk of heart disease than those who did not drink any sugar- sweetened beverages, The study … Continue reading
Air travel security is already difficult in today’s troubled times — but it gets exponentially worse when you are older or have medical conditions. Luckily, there are things you can do to be better prepared as a senior, or caregiver … Continue reading