- Jason Monroe on Should an Alzheimer’s Patient Have a Credit Card?
- Weary on Should an Alzheimer’s Patient Have a Credit Card?
- Ruth on How and Aging Population can Influence Infrastructure Changes
- Jason Monroe on Door to Door scams to watch out for
- Dental Implant Mini Residency on Dental Health Caregiving
Tag Archives: elderly exercise
Make sure to use a company that has a good reputation. Insist on seeing the references of any potential care-giver. Check the references. If the individual in need of care is unable to operate a motor vehicle or otherwise provide … Continue reading
Many people are under the false impression that Elderly citizens would be opposed to robot assistance in carrying out day to day activities. When asked if robot assistance would be well received the results were actually quite favorable with certain … Continue reading
Wednesday, Nov. 5, 2011 — Older people who walk more slowly than their peers may be at greater risk for complications and disability following surgery, according to a new study. In fact, a small amount of physical exercise could profoundly … Continue reading