- Grab Your Skis to Help Keep Your Mind Healthy | Senior Living Rockies on Winter Sports AREN’T Just for the Young!
- Malissa Pennick on Should home health care workers only make minimum wage?
- Jason Monroe on Should an Alzheimer’s Patient Have a Credit Card?
- Weary on Should an Alzheimer’s Patient Have a Credit Card?
- Ruth on How and Aging Population can Influence Infrastructure Changes
Tag Archives: benefits of exercise
Wednesday, Nov. 5, 2011 — Older people who walk more slowly than their peers may be at greater risk for complications and disability following surgery, according to a new study. In fact, a small amount of physical exercise could profoundly … Continue reading