- Jason Monroe on Should an Alzheimer’s Patient Have a Credit Card?
- Weary on Should an Alzheimer’s Patient Have a Credit Card?
- Ruth on How and Aging Population can Influence Infrastructure Changes
- Jason Monroe on Door to Door scams to watch out for
- Dental Implant Mini Residency on Dental Health Caregiving
Tag Archives: benefits of exercise
Wednesday, Nov. 5, 2011 — Older people who walk more slowly than their peers may be at greater risk for complications and disability following surgery, according to a new study. In fact, a small amount of physical exercise could profoundly … Continue reading